Thursday, November 1, 2012

One Last Halloween Batch

I have to say that I've had so much fun making Halloween cake pops this season so when my little sister asked me to make cake pops to bring to her office for Halloween day, I didn't even hesitate and said yes!

I saw the opportunity to try one more design I had not made yet...eyeballs I had seen at Bakerella's blog...These were absolutely so much fun to make. Oh my, they look so freaky!!!


Let's look at a close up. They are so perfect for Halloween.

  

 And of course I had to make more jack-o-lanterns and cute ghosts.






Now they are ready to be a great treat decoration for Halloween!!!


These ended up being such a cute-scary cake pop bunch. I can't wait to start working on Holiday's cake pops. First stop will be Thanksgiving. I will keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment